Since 1996, customers have trusted Rapid Technologies consulting services to ensure successful project deployments. Rapid Technologies implements and supports technologies and processes that provide scalable, adaptable solutions, which improve an organization’s Support and Delivery efficiencies. As a part of this service offering, we have developed a process-oriented approach to delivering industry leading CRM and ITSM software solutions such as BMC Software, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
Some of the consulting services provided by Rapid Technologies include the following:
- Project Assessment & Planning
- Configuration & Integration
- Support & Managed Services
Try It: Complimentary one hour planning session with a senior consultant for your next project
Rapid Technologies is also able to offer remote admin and development support for your ITSM & CRM applications, which may involve the following administration tasks:
- Application configuration
- Preventative maintenance
- Addressing reported problems by users
- Investigating and implementing application changes or customizations
- Provide a knowledge resource and feedback to IT and liaison for project proposals
- Monthly review meeting to go over regular changes, present project proposals and discuss development path of the system.
- Documentation of new functionality and/or maintenance requirements from changes implemented.
Rapid Technologies offers the Remedy Upgrade Toolkit to help you get to the latest versions of Remedy. Upgrades are not "one size fits all," that's why our toolkit takes into account:
- Upgrade Best Practices
- Web-Based Training to prepare for organization change
- Gap Analysis for preparedness between current/ future state
- Solution Workshops to identify roadmap
- Proven implementation methodology
- Follow up check-ups
Rapid Technologies provides ITIL consulting services to assist organizations in developing a best-practice framework for Service Management. Since ITIL is an organizational change project, the suggested ITIL project approach would begin with a careful analysis of the current environment such as:
- Analysis of strategic direction
- Current operating structures and processes, the business environment as it relates to the IT department
- Existing customer satisfaction metrics
- Baseline operating data
Rapid Technologies will work closely with IT management to identify areas of expected resistance, desired courses of action, project constraints and internal resources that will be critical to project success.
For more information regarding Rapid Technologies consulting services, please contact email@example.com.