Giving back in our client's local communities
Rapid Technologies has partnered with the Children's Miracle Network as a means to make an impact in the local communities across North America where our clients are located.
- 1% of the consulting services revenue that Rapid Technologies receives from each of their clients is donated back to the closest Children's Hospital in their region.
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals raises funds for 170 non-profit children’s hospitals in North America each year. This wide network enables Rapid Technologies to direct their donations to children's hospitals in a particular locale, and specifically in support of pediatric cancer programs at the hospitals.
In 2018, donations have been distributed to the following Children's Hospitals:
- Hasbro Children's Hospital (Providence, RI)
- The Children's Hospital at St. Francis (Tulsa, OK)
- Rady Children's Hospital (San Diego, CA)
- Children's Hospital Colorado (Denver, CO)
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center (Omaha, NE)
- The Children's Hospital at Providence (Anchorage, AK)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital (Iowa City, IA)
- Sanford Children's Hospital (Fargo, ND)
- Children's National Health System (Washington D.C.)