Join Our Team
Rapid Technologies is seeking a full-time ServiceNow Consultant/Developer to join our growing team
Qualified candidates should have a strong skill set that encompasses the complete software development life cycle — requirements/analysis, development, implementation, testing, and documentation. Consultant candidates should possess the following:
- Strong working knowledge of the ServiceNow development platform
- Experience implementing the complete ITSM suite or CSM Suite
- ITOM, HR, and/or SecOps experience is an added benefit
- Proficient with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Performance Analytics
- Strong communication skills and experience in a leadership role
- ITIL designation, or experience, is preferred.
We believe in creating community in 3 areas:
- Community of Clients: Providing our clients with the highest level of service and expertise for 23+ years
- Community of Talent: Taking great pride in the longevity and experience of our employees
- Community to Support a Cause: Strong commitment to charitable causes
If Rapid Technologies sounds like a place that you could grow and thrive, we’d love to hear from you.
Rapid Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time