Building community within our company, our clients and through a cause.
Community of Employees - taking great pride in the longevity and experience of our employees.
As a boutique consulting firm since 1996, Rapid Technologies provides expert consulting, support and training services for the industry-leading Service Management software solutions.
- Focus: delivering the industry's leading Service Management solutions.
- Longevity: delivering expert consulting services and training since 1996.
- Experience: our consultants each have a minimum of 5+ years experience.
Community of Clients - providing our clients with the highest level of service and expertise.
Since Rapid Technologies' core business is focused on Service Management, our highly regarded consulting practice has developed a best practices implementation approach in delivering our services thru:
- Best-practices: accelerate your project deployment by leveraging our Process and Development expertise.
- Flexibility: services ranging from project/contract consulting to full managed services.
- Technical Support: providing expert level support at the first contact.
Community to support a Cause - strong commitment to charitable causes.
At Rapid Technologies, we believe strongly in giving back to the community and supporting various charitable organizations which have a personal connection to our company and/or customers. Specific charities, and events that Rapid Technologies support include:
- Miles for Tuesday: Miles for Tuesday organizes fundraising events in support of kids, and their families, battling cancer in Colorado. All proceeds benefit pediatric cancer research and improving the lives of children living with cancer through the arts.
- The Pablove Foundation: The mission of The Pablove Foundation is to invest in underfunded, cutting-edge pediatric cancer research, inspire cancer families through education, and improve the lives of children living with cancer through the arts.
- Children's Miracle Network Hospitals: Children's Miracle Network Hospitals® raises funds and awareness for 170 member hospitals across the U.S. and Canada.