The 3rd annual Tuesday’s Run was held on September 12th with runners and walkers across the world fundraising to support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals as part of Childhood Cancer Awareness month.
Thanks to the generosity of our participants, and customers participating, we were able to surpass prior year’s fundraising levels. Check out a few more photos posted here.
Here are some fun facts from the event:
- $25k+ raised for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals in memory of Tuesday Whitt
- 100% of all registrations and donations went directly to the donor's closest Children's Miracle Network Hospital
- 100+ awesome runners/walkers
- 4 countries (US, Columbia, Ireland, Estonia), 14 states and D.C. represented
- Fastest submitted time - women's: (repeat champ) Gabrielle Burgess from Colorado (23:55)
- Fastest submitted time - men's: (repeat champ) Phil Burgess from Colorado (23:11)
Special thanks to Tanya Anderson Design for creating the shirt design, Bella Canvas for donating shirts and IndyInk for donating the printing. And thanks again to all of those who participated and generously donated to the cause. See you next year!