Remedy on Demand
Rapid Technologies is now offering the industry’s leading ITSM solution via Software as a Service (SaaS).
Get all of the benefits of the BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite (such as integrated best-practice ITIL workflow, an intuitive, easy-to-learn user interface, and proven scalability and reliability) — while eliminating the cost of administration and infrastructure.
Reasons to use BMC Remedy on Demand
- Your global enterprise expects IT operations to deliver higher value business results despite tight budgets, limited staff, and difficulty retaining technical expertise.
- You want to replace custom development efforts with packaged applications by purchasing software capability, not a software license, with subscription-based “pay-as-you-go” pricing, rapid time-to-value, and no hardware, software or capital expense requirements.
- You need a best-in-class consolidated service desk with full ITIL certification and other best practices built in—one that has an IT service management lifecycle for service desk, problem, change, release, or asset management – all aligned with your business requirements to support Business Service Management.
- You need a remote service powered by a market leader to handle ongoing administration, backup, and maintenance of software and related infrastructure—delivered as a service.
Customer advantages of BMC Remedy on Demand
Ease Budget Constraints
- CapEx vs. OpEx
- Flexible payment options
- Lower TCO
Ease Resource Constraints
- Administration resources
- Systems management
Fast Time to Value
- Faster implementations, with less complexity
Predictable Upgrade Paths
- Seamless upgrades, including customizations
- Easy migration paths, supporting growth in maturity
Flexible Delivery Options
- Easy transition between SaaS and On-Premise
- Support integrations with On-Premise solutions
- Customers not locked into one delivery model