As a BMC Remedy partner since 1996, Rapid Technologies' entire organization is focused on delivering the following offerings to our customers:
- BMC Consulting and Development Services
- BMC Support Services (authorized Level 1 Support Partner; Remote Admin Services and "Development on Demand")
- BMC Education / Training (including ITIL training; ITSM v7 web / classroom training)
- BMC Software reseller
Since Rapid Technologies' core business is focused on Business Service Management, our highly regarded consulting practice has developed a best practices implementation approach in delivering our services to primarily Fortune 1000 & Large Government Entities. This commitment to our customers is well represented by the following:
- Focus: Rapid Technologies core business is delivering Remedy ITSM solutions.
- Longevity: Rapid Technologies has been one of Remedy’s top partners since 1996.
- Experience: Rapid Technologies consultants each have a minimum of 8+ yrs of BMC/Remedy development experience.
- Best-practices approach: With 500+ completed BMC Remedy projects, accelerate your project deployment.
- Flexibility: Flexibility of choosing between on site or remote development.
- Ongoing support: Post-implementation support and training.
- ITIL Consulting/Training: Provide assistance in defining processes for Service Delivery & Support.
- Involvement with User Community:
- World Wide Remedy User Group presenter/sponsor
- Rocky Mountain Remedy User Group Chair.
Rapid Technologies has a significant presence across the US and Canada, with corporate headquarters based in Highlands Ranch, CO. Rapid Technologies has been recognized by the Denver Business Journal as...
- One of the top 10 fastest growing private companies in Colorado
- One of the top 10 Denver-area Software Developers by Revenue.
- Ranked #6: DENVER'S FASTEST-GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES
(Ranked by percentage growth over 3 years, as published in the Denver Business Journal)