As an IT Service Provider since 1996, Rapid Technologies is solely focused on delivering expert consulting, support and training services for industry-leading software solutions.
- Focus: delivering the industry's leading ITSM and CRM solutions.
- Technical Support: providing expert level support at the first contact.
- Longevity: delivering expert consulting services and training since 1996.
- Experience: our consultants each have a minimum of 5+ years experience.
- Best-practices: accelerate your project deployment by leveraging our expertise.
- Flexibility: services ranging from project/contract consulting to full managed services.
- ITIL Consulting/Training: Provide assistance in defining processes for Service Delivery & Support.
Rapid Technologies has a significant presence across the US and Canada, with corporate headquarters based in Highlands Ranch, CO. Rapid Technologies has been recognized by the Denver Business Journal as...
- One of the top 10 fastest growing private companies in Colorado
- One of the top 10 Denver-area Software Developers by Revenue.
- Ranked #6: DENVER'S FASTEST-GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES
(Ranked by percentage growth over 3 years, as published in the Denver Business Journal)
Rapid Technologies is always looking for good resources to join our team. We are an EOE with a comprehensive package of benefits including 401(k), medical, and dental.
Current job opportunities:
- Salesforce senior consultants
- BMC Remedy senior consultants
Qualified candidates should have a strong skill set which encompasses the complete software development lifecycle—requirements/analysis, development, implementation, testing and documentation.
At Rapid Technologies, we believe strongly in giving back to the community and supporting various charitable organizations which have a personal connection to our company and/or customers. Specific charities, and events that Rapid Technologies support include:
Miles for Tuesday: Running and Cycling to raise awareness and funds in support of pediatric cancer patients and their familes.
Children's Hospital Colorado Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders: A Top-10 cancer program in the nation, and the only dedicated pediatric cancer center in the Rocky Mountain region.
Venture Scouting – Boy Scouts of America, Denver: Providing boys and girls the framework for youth leadership, with an emphasis on Hands-on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM).
We invite you to learn more about these wonderful organizations, the great work they're doing, and how you might join in supporting them. For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rocky Mountain Remedy User Group (RMRUG) has been in existence for over 14 years, and is comprised of over 200 members in the Rocky Mountain area. As one of the largest regional Remedy User Groups in the country, our focus is to provide information to the User Community that will enhance their BMC Remedy solutions.
For more information, or to join the RMRUG, please email email@example.com.